St. Francis House is fortunate to have widespread support from corporations and foundations that are committed to improving the quality of life for everyone in Greater Boston.
Meaningful partnerships where both the corporation and St. Francis House benefit are our primary focus. We work with organizations to customize engagement based on philanthropic focus and capacity to give. Your company or organization can learn more about how to get involved with St. Francis House by contacting our information line at email@example.com.
There are several ways we work with our corporate partners:
- Grants: Help fund our programs and services for those working to rebuild their lives
- Events: Sponsor or attend one of our annual events in support of our guests and mission
- Employee Giving: If your corporation promotes employee giving, add St. Francis House to your list of charities!
- Corporate Volunteering: Volunteer in the clothing or food services departments, with the opportunity to interact 1:1 with our guests
- Emerging Leaders: Join our young professionals group, dedicated to supporting and advocating for St. Francis House!
- Clothing & Toiletry Drives: Host an in-house clothing or toiletry drive at your organization!
- Host an event to benefit St. Francis House: Casual Fridays or Jeans Day at the office for a small donation, or the 50/50 raffle proceeds from your holiday party. We’ll help you with ideas!
We love getting creative and coming up with new and interesting ways to engage with our community, so the possibilities do not stop here. If you’re interested in starting the conversation around how your corporation can get involved with St. Francis House, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These organizations believe in our guests and the importance of our mission, and they have helped us deliver on our promise to never to turn anyone away. We’re deeply grateful for their leadership and vision in the past year.
Corporations & Foundations
Albany Road Real Estate Partners
Bank of America Foundation
Bay State Federal Savings Charitable Foundation
Beacon Capital Strategic Partners, L.P.
Birch Hill Investment Advisors LLC
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Boston Capital Foundation
Boston Environmental Management Company, LLC
Boston Properties, Inc.
Citizens Bank Foundation
Citizens Energy Corporation
CityPlace, The Wilder Companies
Clarks America of Massachusetts
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Corning Incorporated Foundation
Dancing Deer Baking Company
East Boston Savings Bank
Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
Ernst & Young LLP
Falmouth Toyota, Inc.
Gilbane Building Company
Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
Grossman Marketing Group
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation
Hemenway & Barnes LLP
John Hancock Financial Services
Kensington Investment Company
Liberty Mutual Foundation
M.J. Scully & Co., Inc.
Maintenance Unlimited LLC
Maloney Properties, Inc.
Manion Gaynor & Manning LLP
Medtronic YourCause LLC
Millward Brown Analytics- MaPS
Natixis Global Asset Management
New Balance Foundation
New England Patriots Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Norfolk & Dedham Group
O’Neill and Associates, LLC
People’s United Community Foundation
Public Consulting Group
Pyramid Advisors LP
Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance
Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
Red Star Contracting Services, Inc.
RobbinsKersten Direct Group
Rockland Trust – Peoples Federal Foundation, Inc.
RSM Boston Foundation
Safety Insurance Charitable Foundation
Salem Five Charitable Foundation
Shaughnessy & Ahearn
Shields Health Care Group LLP
State Street Foundation
STS Research Group, Inc.
TD Charitable Foundation
Tech Networks of Boston
The Hamilton Company
The Vertex Companies, Inc.
Turbocam Automated Production Systems, Inc.
Wilder Companies, LTD
Winn Residential – Winn Dev. Co. LP
Winter, Wyman & Company
*This list is complete to the best of our knowledge, and represents FY17. We apologize for any omission.