St. Francis House is fortunate to have widespread support from corporations and foundations that are committed to improving the quality of life for everyone in Greater Boston.
Meaningful partnerships where both the corporation and St. Francis House benefit are our primary focus. We work with organizations to customize engagement based on philanthropic focus and capacity to give. Your company or organization can learn more about how to get involved with St. Francis House by contacting our information line at email@example.com.
There are several ways we work with our corporate partners:
- Grants: Help fund our programs and services for those working to rebuild their lives
- Events: Sponsor or attend one of our annual events in support of our guests and mission
- Employee Giving: If your corporation promotes employee giving, add St. Francis House to your list of charities!
- Corporate Volunteering: Volunteer in the clothing or food services departments, with the opportunity to interact 1:1 with our guests
- Emerging Leaders: Join our young professionals group, dedicated to supporting and advocating for St. Francis House!
- Clothing & Toiletry Drives: Host an in-house clothing or toiletry drive at your organization!
- Host an event to benefit St. Francis House: Casual Fridays or Jeans Day at the office for a small donation, or the 50/50 raffle proceeds from your holiday party. We’ll help you with ideas!
We love getting creative and coming up with new and interesting ways to engage with our community, so the possibilities do not stop here. If you’re interested in starting the conversation around how your corporation can get involved with St. Francis House, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.