**As of March 31, 2020, we have temporarily suspended our used clothing donation program and are not accepting used donations at this time. Please follow us on social media and check back to this page for updates.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding!**
St. Francis House typically serves approximately 50 clothing appointments per day which is 250 full sets of clothing per week to our guests in need. Due to COVID-19, we are currently only distributing new clothing for our guests.
- Sturdy footwear: winter boots, walking shoes, sneakers
- Pants: jeans, slacks, sweats, shorts
- Shirts: long and short sleeve
- Light coats & jackets, sweaters & sweatshirts
- Baseball caps for men and women
- NEW ONLY socks, underwear and undershirts (in original packaging)
We cannot accept the following:
- NO children’s items
- NO household items, including linens, kitchen items, or furniture
- NO used socks/underwear/ undergarments or sleepwear
- NO damaged or discolored items
- NO food
Organizing a collection drive for us is a great way for your social, civic, church, or business group to serve a very worthy cause. Make us part of a giving-back day for your professional organization, civic or neighborhood group, your scout troop or youth sports team. Be creative! Our staff is here to help with any information or guidance you may need. Your efforts and generosity are appreciated by the thousands who come to St. Francis House each year for a fresh pair of clothes in times of need.
How to get started?
- Identify an item to collect, a drop-off location, and collection box
- Clarify and publicize the timeframe and location of collection drive
- Spread the word on social media and through your networks
- Sort incoming donations
- Deliver your donations (for over 40 bags we may be able to schedule a delivery)
- Share your success story with us and others on your social networks