The clothing department has resumed accepting donations!
Before bringing donations to our 39 Boylston Street location, please refer to our Donation Drop Off Guidelines. For more information, please email email@example.com.
St. Francis House typically offers approximately 50 clothing appointments per day – 250 full sets of clothing per week – to our guests in need.
- Fall Jackets, water resistant/waterproof
- Long sleeves t-shirts/sweaters
- Jeans & leggings
- Thermals/Knit Hats
- Business casual clothing for both men and women
We cannot accept the following:
- NO children’s items
- NO household items, including linens, kitchen items, or furniture
- NO used socks/underwear/ undergarments or sleepwear
- NO damaged or discolored items
- NO food
You may also purchase items to donate on our Amazon wishlist, here.
Organizing a collection drive for us is a great way for your social, civic, church, or business group to serve a very worthy cause. Make us part of a giving-back day for your professional organization, civic or neighborhood group, your scout troop or youth sports team. Be creative! Our staff is here to help with any information or guidance you may need. Your efforts and generosity are appreciated by the thousands who come to St. Francis House each year for a fresh pair of clothes in times of need.
How to get started?
- Identify an item to collect, a drop-off location, and collection box
- Clarify and publicize the timeframe and location of collection drive
- Spread the word on social media and through your networks
- Sort incoming donations
- Deliver your donations (for over 40 bags we may be able to schedule a delivery)
- Share your success story with us and others on your social networks