The Emerging Leaders are a group of young leaders in the Greater Boston community who are passionate about supporting the mission of St. Francis House through advocacy, philanthropy, and volunteerism.
Made up of professionals in their 20’s and 30’s, the Emerging Leaders strive to make a lasting impact and make social responsibility inspiring, thought-provoking, and fun!
- Advocate for the greater mission of St. Francis House
- Network with the younger demographic to grow the visibility of SFH and its mission
- Volunteer time and expertise to support the operation of St. Francis House
- Contribute resources via ‘give or get’ policy, and lead creative fundraising strategies
- Unique opportunity to directly impact the largest day shelter in Massachusetts dedicated to serving those vulnerable to or experiencing homelessness
- Chance to network with amazing like-minded young professionals
- Develop professional and leadership skills
- Recognition on the SFH website and in our Newsletter
- Feel good by doing good!
“Living and working in a city, I see homelessness on display every day. It’s a major issue in our world today, and St. Francis House is a well-conceived organization that combats this issue the correct way –offering food, clothing, affordable housing, mentorship, and providing avenues for securing employment and in some cases, higher education. This is the type of help that can end someone’s homelessness permanently. Joining the Emerging Leaders group has allowed me to contribute to this cause and have a meaningful impact. It’s also a great opportunity to make connections with other young professionals in the Boston area. If you’re looking to make a difference in society and meet new people, joining the Emerging Leaders group is a fun way to begin doing so.”
– Sean, Emerging Leader at St. Francis House