Poverty is the leading cause of homelessness, and St. Francis House provides a variety of basic, rehabilitative, and housing services that are designed to not only alleviate homeless guests’ suffering, but eliminate the underlying causes.
Your contribution today will have a long-lasting impact on the lives of those experiencing homelessness in the Commonwealth.
- $10 can feed 5 homeless individuals breakfast and lunch for one week.
- $25 can purchase a pair of sneakers for a guest without shoes.
- $50 can give a warm coat to a guest for protection from the elements.
- $65 can help connect a guest in need with a mental health counselor.
- $100 can purchase art supplies and musical instruments for our therapeutic programming.
- $250 finances two days of our Moving Ahead Program, including temporary housing, for a student committed to finding meaningful employment and leaving homelessness behind.
- $600 allows us to serve a delicious, nutritious breakfast to everyone who comes through our doors one morning.
A gift today means that you are part of the solution. St. Francis House is only able to be here for so many of our guests in their time of need because you are here for us.
Don’t forget: post and share on your social channels – tell your friends to support St. Francis House!