This week kicked off Natixis Investment Manager’s Employee Giving Campaign.
St. Francis House is one of eleven partner charities that benefits from the generosity of Natixis and its employees. The campaign allows employees the opportunity to learn about the mission of nonprofit partners like St. Francis House and commit to donating in support of the charities they feel passionate about. Natixis then matches those contributions, leading to sizeable donations to organizations like ours. As a generous partner and supporter, we are honored to be amongst the eleven charities benefiting from this event.
Candy for a Cause
Each partner charity has the opportunity to host an event at Natixis to help spread the word of their mission and to engage Natixis employees in a little fun along the way. Each charity partner has a Charity Champion, who takes on all facets of planning and hosting the event, allowing the charity partners to simply join in and talk about the work their organization does. This year we hosted a candy bar, which needless to say was a big hit on a Thursday afternoon! Employees came together at our candy bar to learn about St. Francis House and kick the afternoon slump.
How to Get Involved as a Corporate Partner
What makes a strong corporate partner is an organization that really embraces the work we do from all facets and embeds themselves in our organization. Beyond their generosity through donations and event sponsorships, there are some ways Natixis engages with us that you may also be interested in as a corporate partner:
- Mark Doyle, EVP, Strategic Marketing and Global Product at Natixis, has served on our Board of Directors for the past four years.
- Natixis employees Mark Lutz and Sean Kaukas are our Charity Champions, helping to advocate for the work we do and get others involved. Sean Kaukas is also one of our Emerging Leaders!
- David Cavanaugh, a Natixis employee, is running on our 2018 Boston Marathon team, fundraising on our behalf!
- Natixis employees regularly volunteer in groups and host drives on our behalf for items like clothing that help to serve our guests.
- Natixis hosts a Jeans Day, where employees make a donation to St. Francis House, and in return dress casual for the work day.
If your organization is passionate about supporting your community, we’d love to start a conversation around how you can get involved with St. Francis House. Contact Corporate Engagement Officer, Meryl Pinette to get started, at 617-457-1020.