The third annual One Boston Day is on Saturday, April 15 and you can help make a difference with St. Francis House.
As the City of Boston celebrates One Boston Day, we invite you to mark the day with St. Francis House. One Boston Day is an annual opportunity for businesses, organizations, and individuals to join together in celebrating the generosity of the Boston community.
Building off our successful shoe drive last year, we are partnering again with John Hancock for a sneaker drive to benefit our Fresh Threads department which distributes 3,000 pairs of shoes every year, unable to meet the full demand from those in need.
There will be collection bins strategically placed throughout Boston on One Boston Day, Saturday, April 15, 2017. If you would prefer to participate in a different way, you may make a donation in honor of One Boston Day.
All locations listed are in Boston, Massachusetts.
- St. Francis House, 39 Boylston Street
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel, 110 Huntington Avenue through to April 17 near bellstand.
- Cheers Boston, 84 Beacon Street through to April 15.
- Other Cheers Group locations are participating: cheersboston.com/locations
- Fairmont Copley Hotel, 138 St. James Avenue through to April 17 in the lobby.
- Whole Foods Charles River, 181 Cambridge Street through to April 17 in front foyer near entrance/exit.