“St. Francis House means a second, third, fourth or however many chances someone needs to continue to get back up. It means friendship, to those who feel alone, but most of all, what St. Francis House means to me is, HOPE.” – Eric, St. Francis House guest.
We are asking St. Francis House friends to join our monthly giving program and inspire feelings of hope in our guests through monthly donations. As a member of our monthly giving program, you will join the “St. Francis House Circle of Friends”, a group committed to building a foundation of hope and compassion to help our guests to rebuild their lives.
Why is monthly giving valuable?
- Setting up a monthly donation is reliable, provides a consistent source of funding for our life saving programs.
- It’s cost effective. Automatic donations are processed more efficiently and monthly donors receive fewer mailings a year.
- By making this commitment, you give our guests the opportunity to find employment and permanent housing, which brings meaning back into their lives.
How can monthly giving benefit you?
- It’s easy and automatic. You can choose the dollar amount.
- It’s flexible and secure. You can increase, decrease or stop at any time.
- It’s convenient. You will receive one consolidated tax receipt for your records each January.
- It’s rewarding. For guests like Eric, your support is the reason why St. Francis House has become a reliable and consistent source of stability and hope for a future geared toward self-sufficiency.
Please consider joining the “St. Francis House Circle of Friends” monthly giving program and help our guests find their pathway to stability. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us directly.