Shooze Cruise is our signature boat party hosted by our Emerging Leaders every August. Attendees bring a pair of shoes to donate as they board the cruise.
This year’s event will be Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Provincetown II: 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston
Cruise: 7:00 – 10:00pm
Admission: $40 plus a new pair of men’s shoes, sneakers or boots (size 9-13)
Must be 21+ for entry
Don’t wait – become a sponsor now for this year’s Shooze Cruise!
- all Captain benefits, plus
- Dedicated news post on St. Francis House website with logo
- Instagram photo frame station on boat with Company logo
- Company logo included in all event email autoresponders
- Company logo under purchase button on event web page
- all Commander benefits, plus
- Two additional complimentary tickets (for ten total)
- Company name and logo displayed on banner on boat
- Acknowledgement and company logo in promotional event emails
- Mention in event press releases
- all First Lieutenant benefits, plus
- Four additional complimentary tickets (for eight total)
- Company logo listed on St. Francis House website
- Dedicated news post on St. Francis House website and cross-posted to St. Francis House Facebook page
First Lieutenant $1,000
- all First Mate benefits, plus
- two additional complimentary tickets (for four total)
- Signage at event
- Social media: one extra Tweet and Instagram post for two Tweets & two Instagram posts total.
First Mate $500
- Two complimentary tickets
- Acknowledgement on St. Francis House website
- Social media: one Tweet, one Instagram post
Host Committee members help to underwrite the cost of the boat, enabling the evening’s proceeds to go directly toward out life saving programs and services.
The $200 Host Committee Membership includes:
- four complimentary tickets for the cruise
- expedited boarding for the Provincetown II
- welcome “swag” upon boarding
Special thanks to our 2017 Host Committee!
- Kerrie & Pamela Carroll
#ShoozeCruise: We are so grateful to this year’s sponsors!
In Kind Sponsor:
Our 13th Annual Shooze Cruise started wet, but by the time we set sail, the sun was peeking out over Boston Harbor. A giant dance party percolated all night on the top deck of the Provincetown II and we were thrilled that our friends from Natixis brought over 50 guests on board. Over 300 people attended the cruise, despite the drizzle, and we thank you for showing up! We collected over 300 pairs of shoes from guests boarding the Cruise and between sponsorships, host committee memberships and ticket sales we were able to raise just over $33,500. An amazing sum!
We started distributing those 300 pairs of shoes the very next day. If you were unable to attend, you can still help us by donating shoes, either in person at 39 Boylston Street, or by using this online form.
Thank you so much to our 2016 Shooze Cruise Sponsors, especially to our Admiral Level sponsor this year, Clarks America of Newton Massachusetts. Another special thanks to the folks at North 26 Restaurant and Chef Julia Brant for providing most all of the food to us for free. There was a bountiful presentation which include an amazing shrimp tower and lobster sliders.
We are so thankful to everyone who was a part of the Cruise. Our guests are able to benefit directly from your generosity.
See below for photos of the event, and visit our Facebook album for more!
Hope to see you all on the Cruise again next year!