Donating to our collective drive is a great way for you or your social, civic, church or business group to serve a very worthy cause. Donate on your own or make us part of a giving-back day for your professional organization, civic or neighborhood group, your scout troop or youth sports team. Be creative! Our staff is here to help with any information or guidance you may need. Your efforts and generosity are appreciated by the thousands who come to St. Francis House each year for a fresh pair of clothes in times of need.
Donating as an individual?
- Collect items to donate (please see donation items below for more information)
- Purchase items to donate on our Amazon wish list, here.
- Select a drop off time (view our donation drop off guidelines)
- Share your success story with us and others on your social networks
Organizing a clothing drive?
- Identify an item to collect, a drop-off location, and collection box
- Clarify and publicize the timeframe and location of collection drive
- Spread the word on social media and through your networks
- Sort incoming donations
- Deliver your donations (for over 40 bags we may be able to schedule a delivery)
For more information please contact our Clothing Program Supervisor Maria Fallavollita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fresh Threads – regular everyday clothing
- Men and Women’s sneakers, shoes, boots (no high heels)
- Men and Women’s jeans, khakis, cargo pants
- Men and Women’s sweatshirts, hoodies
- Men and Women’s polos, long sleeve shirts
- Men and Women’s t-shirts
- Men’s belts
- Backpacks, duffel bags
Studio Shine – business casual clothing
- Men’s tailored button shirts and polo shirts
- Women’s button blouses (loose and fitted)
- Short sleeve and long sleeve tops
- Cardigans and sweaters
- Men’s casual sport coat, blazer, and suit jacket
- Women’s casual long sleeve blazer
- Men’s slacks, dockers
- Women’s slack pants, skirts and business casual dresses
- Belts and ties
- Business casual walking shoes
We appreciate if you only donate the items listed above. We cannot accept the following:
- Children’s Clothes
- Household items (bedding, kitchenware, small appliances, furniture)
- Used socks, underwear, undergarment
- Damaged or discolored items
You may also purchase items to donate on our Amazon wishlist, here.