Thank you for your interest in donating clothing. Due to Omicron we have temporarily stopped accepting clothing donations. Please check back in February to get updates.
If you’d like to learn about other ways to give please click here.
Thank you for your support.
Donating to our collective drive is a great way for you or your social, civic, church or business group to serve a very worthy cause. Donate on your own or make us part of a giving-back day for your professional organization, civic or neighborhood group, your scout troop or youth sports team. Be creative! Our staff is here to help with any information or guidance you may need. Your efforts and generosity are appreciated by the thousands who come to St. Francis House each year for a fresh pair of clothes in times of need.
Donating as an individual?
- Collect items to donate (please see donation items below for more information)
- Purchase items to donate on our Amazon wish list, here
- Select a drop off time (view our donation drop off guidelines)
- Share your success story with us and others on your social networks
Organizing a clothing drive?
- Identify an item to collect, a drop-off location, and collection box
- Clarify and publicize the timeframe and location of collection drive
- Spread the word on social media and through your networks
- Sort incoming donations
- Deliver your donations (for over 40 bags we may be able to schedule a delivery)
For more information please contact our Clothing Program Supervisor Maria Fallavollita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jackets, water resistant/waterproof
- Long sleeves t-shirts/sweaters
- Jeans & leggings
- Thermals/Knit Hats
- Business casual clothing for both men and women
We cannot accept the following:
- NO children’s items
- NO household items, including linens, kitchen items, or furniture
- NO used socks/underwear/ undergarments or sleepwear
- NO damaged or discolored items
- NO food
You may also purchase items to donate on our Amazon wishlist, here.