Located in the heart of downtown Boston, St. Francis House is open 365 days a year to offer refuge and support for those who are experiencing homelessness and poverty.
As a leader in the field of homeless services, St. Francis House is a strong, vibrant organization. Building on our strong foundation of basic and rehabilitative programs, St. Francis House will grow and deepen our impact by further developing our focus on recovery and our employment and housing programs. We will ensure that we are doing the very best we can for those we serve by continuing to build a data-driven, outcomes-oriented culture that emphasizes the importance of continuous learning and growth. To achieve our vision, the agency is making significant investments in our staff across the agency. If you want to make an impact in the lives of others, we want to invest in you. We are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity within our organization.
For each of our positions, we offer extensive benefits including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance (Employer pays 90% of individual premiums and 80% of family premiums) with company funded HRA.
- Four weeks paid Vacation per year
- Thirteen paid Holidays per year
- Twelve paid Sick Days per year
- Employer paid Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance with option for purchase dependent coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Transit and Parking
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 5% employer match
As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, St. Francis House is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce where all staff can reach their fullest potential. With an active and involved IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access) Committee, we welcome candidates who have lived experience of homelessness and/or recovery, those who have faced historic barriers to competitive employment – in particular BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), those who are multi-lingual or multi-cultural, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.